The Journal cover
Journal of Al-Muthanna University for Agricultural Science(JMAS).
Scientific and refereed journal has been established in Iraq. The first volume was published in 2011. JMAS is registered with the National Library and Documentation, Deposit No.1624 of 2011. half-yearly journal, that publishes two issues per year.
Publisher: Al-Muthanna University.
Institution: College of Agriculture .
Address: Iraq – Al-Muthanna – Samawah – Educational District – University of Al-Muthanna – College of Agriculture (view in map)
Digital Object Identifier (DOI) 10.52113/mjas04
Field scope the journal is specialized in the following subjects
- Filed Crops ‘
- plant Breeding.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension.
- Agricultural Mechanization.
- Food processing
- Basic sciences.
- Horticultural Sciences.
- Animal Husbandry.
- Food Technology, plant Pathology.
The Journal of Al-Muthanna University for Agricultural Science (JMAS) publishes recent original and significant articles containing new insight into any aspect of Agricultural Sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
The principal aim of the journal is:
- Serve as a forum for agriculturalists, life scientists.
- Contribute effectively in serving the scientific community in the field of agriculture sciences.
- The journal seeks scholarly and original papers on current research and practical programmes, book reviews.
- The journal tries to meet the research needs of aspiring researchers and scientists throughout the world on a wide range of topics and provides free online access to it globally.
- The journal accepts original research articles, reviews, editorials, letters, and conference reports.
- The journal is committed to prompt review, and priority publication is given to manuscripts with novel or timely findings, and to manuscripts of unusual interests.