Al-Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Sciences is a self-funded publication whose editorial board welcomes unconditional financial assistance from donors.
Instructions for Authors
The author(s) should consider the following instruction in order to publish his (their) manuscript:
- The manuscript should be innovative and contribute to solve a problem or part of a scientific problem related to agriculture, biology and veterinary work.
- The manuscript has not been published or will be published in other scientific journals, and the manuscript was not conducted more than three years ago.
- The paper should be submitted in three copies written in English with the abstract in Arabic on white A4 paper and 1.5 spacing. The first page of the English and Arabic abstracts is in one column. Other pages from introduction to the end of manuscript are in two columns. The distance between the columns is 1 cm. The margin from the left, the right, the top, and the bottom left is 2 cm.
- The manuscript is subjected to verification of plagiarism using special plagiarism programs.
- The manuscript will be rejected if the scientific viewers find that the manuscript is of low quality or rejected due to the need for substantial amendments.
- If the manuscript is accepted and the proposed amendments are made, the author(s) must submit one corrected hard and soft copy (CD – Microsoft Word) and match them with a member of the editorial board. author(s) will pay publishing fees. Providing the manuscripter (s) with a sealed paper confirming the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
- The journal’s editorial board is keen to make a decision to accept or reject the manuscript within a period not exceeding four months from the date of receiving the manuscript until the decision to publish it. The editor-in-chief and members of the editorial board have the right to refuse the paper if they are convinced that the author(s) do not comply with the journal’s publishing requirements.
Publication style in Al-Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Sciences
The title of the manuscript is prominent and distinctive to the author’s work.
The names of the authors with their affiliation.
E-mail for each author.
Abstract in English and in the form of a single paragraph, not exceeding 300 words. The abstract includes the objective, the summary of the work, the design of the experiment (if any), factors and experimental levels, and their impact on the manuscript. The author(s) should write the abstract in a clear, comprehensive and practical way.
Keywords (keywords for search)
The title in Arabic with the names of the authors and their affiliation.
Arabic Abstract, connected and without paragraphs.
The introduction is in the English language, and the reviews are mentioned the author’s name and year. As well as describing the materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions and acknowledgement, and references.These paragraphs should be in the form of two columns.
The authors write the manuscript title, abstract, introduction, results, discussion and references in capital letters.
References are as follows. If the reference is a book, thesis, or master thesis, the first letter of each word in the title must be capital letter, then the publisher, city, state, and total pages of the book or thesis (p). If the citation is from certain pages and is mentioned only once, see the following example
Al-Yaseen, A.A. and M.H. Abdul-Abbas 2010. Poultry Feed. Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Manuscript, College of Agriculture, University of Baghdad.
If the reference is a paper published in a scientific journal:
Al-Gharawi, J.K.M., A.H. Al-Helali and I.F. Al-Zamili (2018). Effect of using different ways to provide the Iraqi probiotics on some productive traits of broilers. Plant Archives, 18 (1): 1102-1108.
All references that are in Arabic are written in the English language.
Because of the importance of scientific references in the manuscript, the number of references should not be less than 20 references, and half of them are recent from 2010 upwards, with the special link or DIO for each reference mentioned at the end of the reference. At least five references published in Al-Muthanna Journal for Agricultural Sciences must be mentioned in manuscript references.
Tables, figures and images used in the manuscript should be clear, accurate and understandable. The title of the table is at the top of the table, while the title of the figures and images is at the bottom
Publishing Processing and Fees
75000 IQD for national authors
75 USD for international authors
Plagiarism checked with Turnitin, The consenting similarity percentage less than 20%