Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Science(MJAS)
MJAS, a peer-reviewed scientific Journal was established in Iraq and the first volume was published in 2011.
Semi-annual journal, registered with the National Library and Archives, and the deposit number is 1624 in 2011.
Publisher: Al-Muthanna University.
Institution: College of Agriculture .
Address: Iraq, Al-Muthanna Governorate/ Samawah – Educational District, Al-Muthanna University– College of Agriculture (view in map)
The international number of MJAS are:
PISSN 2226 – 4086
EISSN 2572 – 5149
Digital Object Identifier (DOI) 10.52113/mjas04
An open-access journal and
all contents are available for all reader for free
Field scope the journal is specialized in the following subjects
Field Crop Science.
Genetics and Biotechnology.
Animal Production Sciences.
- Plant Pathology.
- Plant Entomology.
- Soil Sciences and water Resources.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension.
- Agricultural Mechanization.
- Poultry Sciences.
- Biology sciences.
The Muthanna Journal of Agricultural Science (JMAS) publishes recent original and significant articles containing new insight into any aspect of Agricultural Sciences that are not published or not being considered for publication elsewhere.
The principal aim of the journal is:
- Serve as a forum for agriculturalists, life scientists.
- Contribute effectively in serving the scientific community in the field of agriculture sciences.
- The journal seeks scholarly and original papers on current research and practical programmes, book reviews.
- The journal tries to meet the research needs of aspiring researchers and scientists throughout the world on a wide range of topics and provides free online access to it globally.
- The journal accepts original research articles, reviews, editorials, letters, and conference reports.
- The journal is committed to prompt review, and priority publication is given to manuscripts with novel or timely findings, and to manuscripts of unusual interests.